Call for Abstracts
Application Deadline: November 15th
The ACA Foundation Education Committees invite you to submit your abstracts for the ACA/ACVP Annual Conference. All investigators are invited to submit abstracts on topics pertaining to pharmacy practice and pharmacy-focused scientific research. Projects must address issues relevant to practicing pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and pharmaceutical scientists.
Authors are required to identify topic area, abstract type/category, practice area, research area, and relevant financial disclosures.
It is the responsibility of the Presenting Author to:
- Register to attend the ACA/ACVP Annual Conference.
- Be identified on the abstract submission as the presenting author.
- Be present during the “Meet the Researchers” poster session on Thursday of the conference.
- Communicate with other abstract authors.
Posters accepted for presentation are available for viewing during ACE2020:
- Poster Set-up: Thursday
- Poster Display Hours:
- Thursday, 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Friday, 8:00 am – 1:45 pm
- Meet the Researchers poster session Thursday, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm. Presenting Authors must be present.
Contact Dana Easton at 901-383-8119 for more information.
All poster and podium presenters must register for ACA/ACVP Annual Conference. Unregistered presenters are considered withdrawn and will not be published. Conference registration opens in September.
Abstracts may be selected for podium presentations on Friday. Podium presentations are scheduled in 20-minute intervals, with 15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for questions. Podium presenters are notified in January and will be required to prepare a slide presentation in advance.
The International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC)
Accepted abstracts are e-published in the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC). Abstracts submitted as Encore Presentations are not published in their entirety; for these, only the abstract title, authors, and original citation are published in IJPC.