Pharmacists Mutual | ACA Foundation
Community Pharmacy Scholarship
The American College of Apothecaries (ACA), and Pharmacists Mutual Insurance Company are offering up to four (4) $2,500 student pharmacist scholarships each year. Two scholarships will be awarded each year at the ACA | ACVP | PPHI Annual Conference & Expo, and two scholarships will be awarded at the ACVP Veterinary Pharmacy Conference. Recipients must be able to attend the entire Conference, including board meeting, CE sessions and social events, to receive the scholarship.
Upcoming Application Deadlines & Conference Dates:
April 15, 2022 — ACVP Veterinary Pharmacy Conference — June 9-11, 2022 | Raleigh, NC
October 15, 2022 — ACA | ACVP | PPHI Annual Conference & Expo — February 23-26, 2023 | Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
April 15, 2023 — ACVP Veterinary Pharmacy Conference — June 8-10, 2023 | Denver, CO
How Do I Apply?
Recipients of the scholarship will be selected by the Foundation based on the following applicant criteria:
All applicants must:
- Fill out the Scholarship Application below. Incomplete applications may be summarily disqualified from consideration.
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited college of pharmacy.
- Be a current ACA or ACVP Student Pharmacist member. Active participation in ACA and/or ACVP student activities and/or leadership roles is not required, but will be favorably considered.
- Be able to attend ACA and ACVP Board meetings and the ACA Foundation Board meetings.
- Be nominated by a current faculty member / school advisor or an ACA, or ACVP member.
- Submit a letter of support. This can be from the same individual who nominated the applicant.
- Submit an essay of up to 500 words describing how you would help in the future to advance Community Pharmacy Patient Care.
- Attend the entire Conference, including board meeting, CE sessions and social events, to receive the scholarship funds.