Support the Foundation
The ACA Research & Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity and relies on external support from individuals and corporations to maintain its far-reaching programs—including those that help develop the future leaders and entrepreneurs of the community pharmacy profession. Donations to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
We thank the individual and corporate donors who give so generously and allow the ACA Foundation to impact our pharmacy community. We also want to recognize those who have made leadership gifts that place them in one of our giving societies.
The Foundation is dedicated to research, education and the advancement of professional pharmacy practice and serving the pharmacy profession.
Make a tax-deductible donation to the ACA Research and Education Foundation or learn more about other ways to support the Foundation.
Did you know that you can set up a automatic monthly or annual donation to the ACA Foundation through your credit or debit card? It’s easier than ever to support the future of independent pharmacy. Select “Monthly Credit Card Payment” or “Credit Card Payment – Auto Renew Annually” on the online form to establish a recurring donation.
- Advancing the entrepreneurial spirit of pharmacists and pharmacy students
- Developing educational programming for the pharmacy profession
- Enhancing pharmacists and pharmacy students through innovation, mentoring, and fellowship
- Supporting research to advance the independent pharmacies in the health care marketplace
- Educating the public on the important and unique benefits of independent pharmacy services
If you would like us to consider a new program or grant request, please contact the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Please consider sponsoring one of our programs or events, or becoming a REF Corporate Member.